- Thu., May 20Flipping the Vent: The APRV-TCAV CourseMay 20, 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDTFlipping the Vent: The APRV-TCAV CourseThe APRV-TCAV Course is a small-group, 6 hour (3h online and 3h live), intense interactive curriculum on an advanced critical care mechanical ventilation mode, Airway Pressure Release Ventilation, focused on the Time Controlled Adaptive Ventilation (TCAV) approach.
- Wed., Jul. 29Live Webinar
- Wed., May 20Santa Cabrini HospitalMay 20, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – May 22, 2020, 5:00 p.m.Santa Cabrini Hospital, 5655 Rue Saint-Zotique E, Montréal, QC H1T 1P7, CanadaThe coolest medical conference in Canada. Come sharpen your Critical care / Emergency/ Hospitalist mind and skills with some of the most cutting edge clinicians around, a mix of traditional academics and #FOAMed educators. It’s a clinical (r)evolution! For more info: https://wp.me/p1avUV-C0
- Wed., Apr. 08Free Webinar
- Wed., May 22Santa Cabrini HospitalMay 22, 2019, 7:30 a.m. – May 24, 2019, 5:00 p.m.Santa Cabrini Hospital, 5655 Rue St. Zotique, Montreal, QC, Canada, H1T1P7The coolest medical conference in Canada. Do you take care of sick patients? Do you want to be on the cutting edge of acute care and resuscitology? Don't miss it. Montreal May 22-24th, 2019. (Note: All prices include taxes) Program & more info: https://wp.me/p1avUV-uM