The Hospitalist & The Resuscitationist 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a couple of days of awesome learning in an awesome city! Back, bigger and better for its second iteration, this multi-specialty cross-training exercise brings you the cutting and bleeding edge of acute care management of the sick patient, from the ED to the wards or the ICU.
Combining good evidence, advanced physiology and a heavy POCUS influence, our idea is to take your clinical game to the next level. Recipe medicine you will not find here.
The faculty is a blend of local and international talent with #foamed flavour, all front-line clinicians with not only a passion for clinical excellence, but also for teaching.
This year, we’re bringing in split track afternoons and an open workshop structure to ensure that every participant gets the most out of their experience.
So if you’re an acute care physician of any sort, don’t miss this.
(note: all prices include taxes)
More info and full programme here: https://wp.me/p1avUV-uM
- Full: 2D + WS (MD)$1,035$1,0350$0
- Full: 2D + WS (Allied Health)$600$6000$0
- Full: 2D+WS (MD-special rate)$930$9300$0
- 1 day lectures (MD)$515$5150$0
- 1 day lectures (other)$260$2600$0
- 2 day lectures (MD)$860$8600$0
- 2 day lectures (other)$430$4300$0
- 1 day workshops$170$1700$0
- 2 day workshops$345$3450$0
- PreConf: Hospitalist POCUS$345$3450$0
- PreConf: Crit Care Procedures$345$3450$0
- PreConf: BJJ/MMA for MDs$85$850$0
- CIUSSS EMTL Residents 2 jours$500$5000$0